Good afternoon friends. How to remove Android 11 restrictions? The new version of Android 11 has a new feature, the essence of which is to limit the display of data from the “Data and obb” folders, which are located at the address “Disk” – “Android”. This function is most clearly expressed on Xiaomi with the MIUI shell from version 11.
- Interestingly, this function refers to the system file manager of this software shell. In the MIUI software shell, the Android 11 system, when trying to enter the Data and obb folders, a person is shown the notification “The inside of the folder cannot be displayed due to Android restrictions.”
Despite this, this limitation can be easily circumvented. To do this, you don’t need to go into the file codes at all. In order to view these folders, you just need to install a file manager from a third-party resource.
As I already said, in order to view the folder data, you need to use applications from other manufacturers. The system file manager will not be able to show the folder data.
- There are many similar applications on the Play Market service. You just need to enter the word “Explorer” in this service and install the utility that we liked. I’ve already talked about the free application “CX Explorer” , so I’ll prefer to download that one. But, you can install any other file manager you like. For example, Total Commander. So, by clicking on the “Install” button;
- We begin our installation of this application;
- All we have to do is launch the downloaded application;
- We allow the program to access folders on our phone by clicking on the “Next” button;
- We once again confirm our agreement to provide the application with the required permission by clicking on the “Allow” button;
- The program shows us what capacity our internal (external) disk has;
- Then, we need to click on the “Main Memory” shortcut;
- In the list of folders we need to select the “Android” folder;
- After it, select the “Data” folder;
- Next, the program notifies us of the action that we must take in order for this folder to display its contents normally;
- After we click on the OK button, the file manager will take us to the “Google Files” program, in this application we need to click on the “Use this folder” button;
- A pop-up window will appear on the screen, where we will be asked to allow the CX Explorer utility to access the files;
- Now we need to do the same steps with the “obb” folder;
- After this, the “Data and obb” folders will work perfectly in other program managers.
Conclusion : we figured out how to remove restrictions on Android 11 to the Data and obb folders. As you can see, to do this, just download a third-party “CX Explorer”, and the problem is solved. Now you can carry out the operations that you have planned with these daddies. Good luck!
Sincerely, Andrey Zimin 12/16/2021